Human is the only creature on the planet that records what he sees around him through drawing and painting. Drawing and creativity is exclusively our ability, yet it is often attributed to only a select few.
For almost twenty years, we have been convincing you that almost everyone can learn to draw beautifully. To this day, it is one of the most popular courses among general public. Its concept is suitable for complete beginners who have never learned to draw and just want to find out how "it" works.
Even the slightly more advanced will come to their senses, who is ready to move on from the eternal beginnings and find out if "something" slumbers in them and thus take the first remarkable step in drawing.
Come explore how our left and right halves of the brain work. You will learn how to easily switch from the left to the right to discover your inner artist.
This course includes 7 hours of learning program😊
During the course, you will learn how the cerebral hemispheres work.
Each lesson we will give you the opportunity to realize and therefore understand how your brain receives information and how it continues to process it. You will experience how it is easy to provoke a conflict between the two hemispheres and how each of them will process the task in a completely different way. We will teach your left side of the brain to trust the right one. Eventually, it wouldn’t have a choice, but to give in and realize that this is the best way to go. And your Mr. The Critic and his colleague Mr. Perfect chilling in the left half, will worship the right one. 😊
Take a look at our students' works before and after completing the course.
The difference on the second day of the course
After a couple of hours
The first and second day
Before and After the course
Everyone is able to improve
- 1. Introduction - about technique, right and left cerebral hemispheres (18:08)
- 2. Causing a conflict between two brain halves. Vase or face. (6:07)
- 3. The left learns to trust the right - edges and lines - drawing a horse upside down (19:26)
- 4. The left gives up – blind contour drawing (perception of edges). "For a very wide group of people who want to find out what's in them"😊 (30:26)
- 5. Spatial perception – positive and negative space - drawing of a chair (32:18)
- 6. Perception of connection, edges, lights and shadows. Hand drawing - transfer 3D to 2D (66:40)
- 7. Drawing an orange and everything around (100:46)
- 8. Drawing of a chair (47:04)
- 9. Drawing of lips and ear. Modeling by shading (85:56)
- 10. How to draw hair - volume (22:30)
- 11. Drawing and proportions of the face (100:42)
- 12. Hair and shadows (61:07)
- "Show us your creations"
How to draw an eye
to make it look realistic
this beautiful little girl together
Before and After
You will experience an incredible difference
How to picture everything we see around us?
Transferring a 3D model to a 2D plane
Hair, growth and volume
Light, shadow and colour value
Modeling lips and ears
Vase or Face
Left Brain vs. Right Brain
Drawing horse upside down
The left brain learns to trust the right
"Negative drawing" of a chair
From left to right